Change your lifestyle to Prevent illnesses like Heart Disease, Diabetes, and Hypertension Stroke
1. Keep this in mind as a matter of diet
• Include green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits according to the season.
• Take less salt. Avoid over salt in cooked and non-cooked foods.
• It is advisable to use low sodium containing salt in the market.
• Reduce the use of foods that are high in salt content such as pickles, sauce, chips of Papad, Potato wafers, sweet biscuits, cheese, salty butter, bakery products and dry salted fish.
• Do not control all types of carbohydrate substances such as biscuits, breads, nuns, cloves, cakes etc. only.
• Do more of steam-cooked or boiled food instead of fried food.
• Drink fresh lemon water instead of carbonate drinks.
• Avoid taking fast food, junk food, prepared snacks and carbonate drinks.
• Use all the oil mixture in edible oils. Make different foods in different oils or bring different edible oil every month.
• Beans, soybeans, peanuts, olive oil, sesame seeds, sunflowers – all these oils can be combined in each other’s compound.
• Ghee, vegetable, palmolein oil, butter and copper oil are the cause of loss and reduce its use.
• By doing physical activity, energy is spent in good proportion. Regular exercise is necessary to control body weight and reduce weight.
• Regular (moderate to medium) exercise every 5 to 7 days a week. Growth gradually and gradually increase it.
• Take at least 30 minutes (one lump or casualty) physical activity per day to avoid the risk of heart-related diseases and to stay safe from them.
• Keep at least 45 minutes (one lump or casualty) physical activity to keep the body healthy and maintain weight.
• Do the physical activity at least 45 minutes on weight loss.
• Avoid continuing to sit against the TV.
• Do physical activities such as walking, speed walking, cycling and gardening.